Ryo Yonetani, Ph.D.
Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo
- (December 1, 2017) We posted a new work on future localization in first-person videos on arXiv (Project page).
- (October 24, 2017) Our paper on people identification for first-person videos has been accepted to IEEE TPAMI.
- (August 28, 2017) Our paper on multi-camera first person vision has been accepted to ICCV workshop.
- (July 16, 2017) Our paper on privacy-preserving visual learning has been accepted to ICCV2017.
- (May 31, 2017) We will present our work on privacy-preserving visual learning at CVPR workshop on Challenges and Opportunities for Privacy and Security.
- (December 11, 2016) Our paper has been accepted to CHI2017.
- (November 19, 2016) We will be organizing the First International Workshop on Human Activity Analysis with Highly Diverse Cameras at WACV2017.
- (September 1, 2016) I will work as a visiting scholar at the CMU Robotics Institute for a year.
- (July 12, 2016) Our paper has been accepted to ECCV2016.
- (June 16, 2016) The extended version of our CVPR2015 work (ego-surfing first-person videos) is now available on the arXiv.
- (May 17, 2016) I will be serving as an organizing committee member for IAPR MVA2017.
- (April 20, 2016) Our paper has been accepted to EGOV2016.
- (March 6, 2016) Our paper has been accepted to CVPR2016.
- (January 18, 2016) I will be serving as a sponsorship chair for ICMI2016.
- (January 15, 2016) Our paper has been accepted to CHI2016.