Ryo Yonetani, Ph.D.
Principal Investigator at OMRON SINIC X Corporation
Cooperative Research Fellow at Sato Lab in Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo
mail: ryo.yonetani +at+ sinicx.com
Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- First person vision
- Decentralized learning
- (Sep 17, 2020) New work on differentiable A* search is available on arXiv.
- (Jul 1, 2020) Paper on interactive crowd-aware navigation has been accepted to IROS! arXiv.
- (May 4, 2020) Paper on Transfer RL has been accepted to IJCAI! project page
- (Mar 23, 2020) New work on crowd-aware navigation is available on arXiv.
- (Oct 26, 2019) Our call for interns (computer vision track, available from 2020/04) is now available.
- (Oct 26, 2019) We will present our recent work on transfer RL at ICCV Workshop. Poster
- (Oct 26, 2019) New work on transfer RL is now available on arXiv.
- (Jun 14, 2019) We will present our recent work on decentralized GAN at CV-COPS workshop in conjunction with CVPR’19. Poster here.
- (May 24, 2019) New work on decentralized learning of GANs is now available on arXiv.
- (Mar 6, 2019) New work on multi-agent imitation learning is available on arXiv.
- (Feb 7, 2019) Paper on Federated Learning was accepted by International Conference on Communications.
- (Jan 12, 2019) I will serve as a publicity chair at ACCV 2020. See you in Kyoto!